Thursday, August 4, 2011

6 WEEKS

I am going to try and do a weekly survey with this pregnancy. I tried doing this with my first baby but I slacked often :(. So I am going to do my best to document this pregnancy the best I can just in case this ends up being our last {we've always said we would only have two kids}.

I have not started doing weekly belly pictures yet but plan to here soon once I actually start getting a baby bump ;)


How far along? 6 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I have yet to weigh myself so I'm not sure

Sleep: pretty good as long as Logan sleeps :)

Best moment this week: First OB appt is all set and we are feeling more and more excited about a new baby!

Movement: nothing yet

Symptoms: I am definitely bloated, gassy, lightheaded at times, peeing more frequently, and my boobs have grown some too ;)

Food cravings/aversions: no cravings or aversions yet

Gender: not sure yet :)

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: nothing so far. I really don't feel pregnant. Not having nausea yet probably plays a big roll in that

What I am looking forward to: our first OB appt in September
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy your pregnancy....not everyone is lucky to experience such joy

Milestones: baby is now the size of a sweet pea ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment