On December 14th Logan turned 7 months old! I just cannot believe it. He is changing so much these days. I just love it. He is such a sweet and happy guy. He is learning so many new things. It is so much fun to watch him grow and learn.
Here's what Logan is up to at 7 months:
- He now weighs 20lbs
- Still wears size 3 diapers but soon to be in size 4
- Wears 9 month and some 12 month clothes
- He LOVES his new bath seat
- He loves to eat too!! He eats 4 bottles a day along with rice cereal and a fruit for breakfast and rice cereal and a veggie for dinner.
- He has mastered sitting up on his own. He still hasn't figured out to catch himself if he starts to fall though.
- Had his 1st Christmas with Bryan's Mom on the 11th. He was spoiled and received lots of great new toys. He loves them all!
- He has started waking up a lot at night. He just seems to want to play!
- Is learning to drink from a sippy cup. Still hasn't figured out that he has to tip it to get anything to come out.
- He has started mumbling more this month. Still working on him to say "Momma or Dadda"
- Still loves his jumparoo. Although he is starting to get too big for it.