Sunday, October 24, 2010
I know this is really late but on October 14th, Logan turned 5 months old!! He is growing and changing every single day. This past month he changed and learned so much. He is becoming such a BIG boy!!
Here is what Logan is up to at 5 1/2 months:
- wears size 3 diapers
- wears 6-9 month clothes, and some 9 month jammies
- had his first cold followed by his first ear infection (Oct. 4) Sick babies are NO fun :(
- absolutely loves his jumperoo! He can actually jump in it now and just squeals with delight when you put him in it
- can reach for toys and grab them really well now
- loves to sit or stand on our laps
- smiles all day long
- likes to do this HIGH pitched scream....surprised his throat doesn't hurt at the end of the day
- jibbers and jabbers all day too, especially when he first gets up or when you are putting him in his car seat
- really likes the cat. He likes to scream and talk to her too :)
- loves oatmeal and bananas!! Have not tried any other fruits yet but think we will try apples next
- Still loves taking a bath. It is his and daddy's fun time together. All they both do is laugh the whole time....very cute!
- laughs at everything these days. You can just make a funny face and he will laugh. His laugh is the cutest sound ever!
- now sleeps in his crib and not in his swing (Oct. 22)
- rolled over from his back to his belly for the first time (Oct. 23)
- no longer sleeps through the night ever since he was sick. He is getting better, but still wakes up a few times during the night. It was like having a newborn all over again for a few weeks.....very rough on mommy and baby!
- eats less formula now that he eats oatmeal and bananas at lunch or dinner sometimes
- weighs 16lbs 10oz as of Oct. 14th....growing so fast!
- can now sit for small amount of time on his own. Does really good if you put a boppy pillow around him to hold him up :)
- He doesn't really like his bouncy seat anymore. He is always arching his back and trying to wiggle out of it. I think he just wants to be able to move on his own so bad!
I just cannot wait to see what the next month has to bring. He is just the sweetest boy ever!! I am so excited to wake up to him everyday. We just cannot imagine life without him! He means the world to us!
Mom and Dad love you Logan :)