My baby boy is 9 months old as of Valentine's Day. He is just the sweetest little guy ever. He is changing every day it seems. Growing to be such a fun, independent little dude.
Here is what he is up to at 9 months:
- still wears size 4 diapers
- weighs 21 lbs 14 oz (75%)
- is 29 inches tall (75%)
- wears size 12 months jammies, 12-18 month shirts, and most pants are 12 months
- has started eating Gerber 3rd foods.....he is not too sure about the chunks though. Sometimes he gags :)
- eats four 6-8oz bottles a day
- sleep pretty well.....more often than not he sleeps through the night
- was really sick for about a week with a really BAD cold and ended up with an ear infection. He even had his 1st high fever (103 degrees)....SCARY for Momma!
- Loves puffs, Gerber lil' crunchies, diced pears and peaches, bananas, apples, graham crackers, noodles, Cheerios, Nutrigrain bars, whole grain waffles with cream cheese, yogurt, french fries, mac n' cheese, toast, and cheese
- still doesn't like veggies much (unless they are pureed...then he will eat any kind)
- pulls up on EVERYTHING and even has started cruising the furniture
- loves to help Momma do the laundry
- is obsessed with his refection in the mirror. He will babble and kiss the baby in the mirror for hours we let him
- can say "Dadda" now....dad is very excited about this
- can also give kisses when asked (and by kiss we mean he comes at you with his mouth wide open, tongue out and slobbers all over you)
- is starting to really like books
We just love this little guy more than we ever imagined we could!! He is our whole world and cannot imagine our lives without him in it.