WOW.....where has the time gone??? My baby is now 8 months old as of the 14th!!! He is is no longer a wee little baby. He acts so much more like a toddler these days. He changes everyday I swear! He is at such a fun age. He wants to be able to do so much and he is finally able to do some of those things :) We just love watching him learn and figure out new things.
Here's what Logan is up to at 8 months:
- weighs somewhere around 21 lbs (will know for sure at his 9 month appt on Feb. 14th)
- Wears size 4 diapers
- Now wears all 12 month clothes. He can fit is 9 month onesies though
- Started getting up on his hands and knees and rocking 12/20
- Said his first word....."Momma"!! (1/8/11) It is not completely clear and more like a mumble but sounds just like Momma
- Officially started crawling (1/10/11)
- Now eats breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- He eats, puffs, Gerber Lil' crunchies, diced peaches and pears, yogurt melts, cooked carrots, baby goldfish, cheese, pasta noodles
- Still working on the sippy cup. He now tips it but just not as much as he needs to. He will get it eventually
- Was waking up anywhere from 2-6 times a night. But we just switched his crib sheet to a velour one and he now only wakes up 1 or 2 times a night. I think the cotton sheet was too rough, he would wake up with really red bumpy cheeks. Not anymore :)
- LOVES playing with his toys.
- Babbles all the time now. Especially when he is playing...real cute!
- Started pulling up on any and everything. No cruising the furniture yet :)
- He LOVES that cat. He chases and corners her all the time. Poor kitty HATES it!!
- He is a crawling machine. He follows us EVERYWHERE!! Loves when we open the fridge, so he can check out what is in there :)