My sweet baby is 2 months old!! Well actually now he is 2 1/2 months old now....as I am late with this post. Once again I cannot believe he is already 2 months old! Time if just flying by so fast. He has changed so much this past month. His little personality is coming out a little bit more each day. He definitely will let you know if he does not like something or if he is unhappy. Boy oh boy does he know how to scream!! When he wants something......he wants it NOW!!
Here are a few of the other things going on in the past month:
* He now fights sleep. He will whine when he is tired and will continue until you bounce him in his bouncy seat. Once you do that he will be out within 5 minutes!
* He has outgrown all his newborn clothes and now wears size 0-3 months (although some of his 3 month jammies with feet are getting to short)
* He is in size 1 diapers but will soon be in size 2
*He absolutely HATES tummy time!! We are currently working on that though :)
*He started smiling all the time at 5 weeks....I just love his little smile
Mom's little flirt :)*At his 1 month doctors appointment he was prescribed Zantac for acid reflux. It has been working wonders for him
* At 4 weeks, he started sleeping longer stretches at night (usually sleep 11-5am, eat and sleep again 6-11am) Much improved from the previous month when he would be up 11pm-7am screaming!!
* At 6 weeks he started sleeping through the night (usually 10-12 hours a night). He just did this all on his own one night and has done it ever since. Makes mom very happy because now she actually get some sleep
*He now sleeps in his lamb swing at night....still not able to lay flat without acid coming up his throat, so the swing keeps him upright (hey whatever works, right??)
*He usually eats between 25-32 ounces a day
* He still is eating around 5 oz every 2-3 hours...... except 7oz when he first gets up since he hasn't eaten since the night before
*His favorite thing right now is his bouncy seat.....he will bouncy in that thing for hours!!
*He has started to really enjoy his baths....loves to kick his legs and splash :)
Oh and here are his stats at his 2 month doctor's appointment:
-He weighed 11 lbs 9 oz (50th percentile)
-He measured 23 inches long ( 50th percentile)
-His head measured 15.5 inches or 39.5cm (30th percentile)